Wheat Berries Emergency Long Shelf Life Bucket, 35#
Homestead Gristmill Wheat Berries, when ground, produce smooth and fluffy breads. Still, it retains all its whole grain goodness and nutrition. It's perfect for bread making, especially French bread and pizza crusts. Wheat naturally stores well, making it a staple in any food storage program. The Wheat Berries come sealed in a pail that keeps moisture out and goodness in.
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Vacuum tight – Use with granules, fine powders.
- Tamper evident with use of cable ties.
- Lid includes neoprene gaskets for moisture-resistant storage.
- Molded, high-density polyethylene.
- FDA compliant.
- Comes with 4 mil liner and oxygen absorbers
- Strong, uniform circular bottom seal molds liner to the shape of the drum.
- Holds paints, inks, powders and food items.
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications.
- zip sealed with expiration date.