Long Grain White Rice "Emergency Long Shelf Life"
Long Grain White Rice Emergency Life Bucket, 35LBS
Homestead Gristmill American long-grain white rice is the most familiar rice in American kitchens. It's often cooked by the absorption method—in a tightly covered pot with a measured amount of water, which gets completely absorbed by the rice—for a dry, fluffy texture with distinct grains.
- Boil rice on stovetop for tasty meal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Vacuum tight – Use with granules, fine powders.
- Tamper evident with use of cable ties.
- Lid includes neoprene gaskets for moisture-resistant storage.
- Molded, high-density polyethylene.
- FDA compliant.
- Comes with 4 mil liner and oxygen absorbers
- Strong, uniform circular bottom seal molds liner to the shape of the drum.
- Holds paints, inks, powders and food items.
- Meets FDA and USDA specifications.
- zip sealed with expiration date.